Friday, September 16, 2011

Update on my botox injection




So my eye twitch is back in full swing.  At first my eye twitch was much weaker.  Then the twitched just moved to the inner corner of my eyelid.  Now the twitch is back in full force, twitching to its little heart's content.  So overall the botox didn't work like I hoped it would.  Maybe the doctor didn't inject enough units or did not inject the botox into the right place.

Oh well, I am not going to get it done again just to pay a whole bunch of money for it not to work.  Maybe in the future when I am like 30 I will have more botox injected for my wrinkles, but for now, I am laying off the botox.

1 comment:

  1. It's too bad that the Botox did not work out for you. At least you tried, right? Who knows? Maybe in the future the effects would be more favorable when you try it again.

    For now, cheer up!
    Katie Hallison

    ReplyDelete