So my workout routine is mostly exercises that my physical therapist has instructed me to do. He told me to do my exercises every other day and I try to do something everyday but life gets busy and it is hard to keep up. But here it goes.
- Swimming- I swim about twice a week. Once a week I have a half hour lesson, then I usually go once more a week on my own for about half an hour. Swimming really irritates my hip so I have to spend about a half hour before stretching and about two hours after stretching, otherwise I am in A LOT OF PAIN
- Donkey kicks. Remember those? Yeah, I just added those to my routine a couple of weeks ago. I have discovered that I have weak abs and need to concentrate on flexing my abs.
- Jane Fonda's. Yep still doing those.
- Biking. I can tolerate the bike quite well so I bike about 15min to an hour depending on my mood.
- Upper back
- Side crunches on ball
- And a lot of glutes. My glutes always seem to be sore.