Monday, September 26, 2011

Angie's Tip of the Day

Don't Strip for your Husband while he is Talking on Webcam to his Family




This may seem like a no brainer but it happens.  Just like it happened to me.   First I heard the phone ring and then I heard Gavin talking on the phone for sometime.  I went upstairs to visit him in his office and I heard him talking and saw him browsing deals online.  I figured he was just talking on the phone.  What better time than to show him my stripper moves for the week?  (Oh come on; I know you all practice your stripper moves around the house.  I mean with this economy, you never know when you are going to need those moves for real.)  Yep, there I was dancing away and shaking my booty when he clicks on his webcam and there is his family staring at us through the computer screen.  He had been talking to his family on the webcam through my whole show. 

Gah!  I am so embarrassed. Not ever going to practice my stripper moves anywhere near a webcam ever again.








No comments:

Post a Comment