Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Star Sightings

Star light, star bright
The first star I see tonight
I wish I may, I wish I might
Have the wish I wish tonight

Rainbow Bright really  had it right with her star style.  She was doing it long before stars became a trend.  Rainbow Bright was so confident in her star style that she even got a star tattooed next to her eye.  Or maybe that was a birthmark.



Speaking of star style, have you all seen the new fall print for Dolce & Gabbana?  It is TOO-DIE-FOR.  Move over hearts and rainbows, stars are coming to town.  Many celebrities have been spotted wearing this gorgeous star print, so it was hard not to notice this new trend.
Kim Kardashian in D&G
Fergie in D&G
Solange Knowles in D&G
Kim Kardashian in D&G
Miley Cyrus in D&G
 
Rose Byrne in D&G
Olivia Wilde in D&G
Britney Spears in D&G
Jessica Alba in D&G
Anne Hathaway in D&G
Nicki Minaj in D&G
Aren't these star prints just dazzling?  I think the blue dress Miley Cyrus is wearing is my favorite.  I have some more star prints to show you from some other designers.  Take a look.

Ashley Tisdale in Wildfox Couture
Lala in a blouse from TopShop

Chanel Spring 2008 runway
YSL runway
I shopped around to find my own star style at affordable prices.  Unfortunately stars have not come to Target yet, but I did see some cute star prints at the shopping mall over the weekend.
JCPenny's Junior Tee $7
JCPenny's Junior Tee $7
Wet Seal Tank $27
Converse $60
Of course you can find more fabulous star prints online, especially on ebay.  Let me show you what I found online.

Zara $40

Ebay $9


Sierra Trading Post $9
Zara $20
Wet Seal $7

What better way to incorporate a trend into your wardrobe than with a scarf.  You can tie it around your handbag, wrap it in your hair, or wear it around your neck.  The best thing about a scarf is that it doesn't care if you pack on 5lbs during winter, it will still fit just the same. 

So what do you all think of this trend?  Do you love it as much as I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment