Monday, September 5, 2011

My hip blister = delaminated labrum

In my previous posts I talked about a blister I have in my hip and I couldn't remember the actual name for it.  Well, a fellow hippie gal e-mailed me to tell me the actual name for the blister.  It is called a delaminated labrum for those of you wondering.

Thanks for e-mailing me.  We hippie gals need to stick together!

No comments:

Post a Comment