Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Surgery Countdown: 8 days to go

No More Anti-Immflamatories


Today is the last day that I can take anti- inflammatories.   I have been relying heavily on my Voltaren gel which helps so much with pain.  Both my hips hurt sooooo bad, but my right hip hurts considerably more.  I am not looking forward to a week without pain killers; not sure how I will sleep at night.




The reason I cannot take NSAIDs is because they are a blood thinner.  I also have to stay clear of vitamin E and garlic because those are blood thinners too.  I don't want to be bleeding a whole bunch during my surgery.

Its Cold Outside
Or maybe I am just a wimp now that I live in California.  I bought a new fleece to keep me warm during the day and I just love the light blue color.
 Decorating for Christmas
Yes I started decorating for Christmas and it is not even Thanksgiving yet.  I was just so excited though to decorate since this is the first time having my very own home and being home for Christmas.

At first Gavin was a total Grinch and didn't want to decorate, but then he saw this cute polar bear santa and thought it might be fun to put up a few decorations.  I also bought some Christmas lights, tinsel, and sticky window gels.  Next I am going to get a wreath and a Christmas tree.



Christmas Wish List




A lot of you have been asking about my Christmas Wish List.  Don't worry I have a long one for ya.  I have been super good.  I will get my list out sometime after Thanksgiving.

No comments:

Post a Comment