Monday, November 7, 2011

How Could you Spend $100 at Sephora?

EASY


Sephora had its Friends and Family sale which means that all online orders are 20% with the usual free shipping for orders over $50.  Me being the extreme couponer I am, (haha funny) had to take advantage of the 20% deal.  So what did I get?  Nothing that exciting but I will share anyways.

I have really been wanting Nars Turkish Delight Lipgloss.


Beauty bloggers are always raving about it and I love me anything that is bubble gum pink.  It is also Kim Kardashian's favorite lipgloss.


The lipgloss is a pretty milky pink.  It is not sticky and is actually moisturizing.  I wear mine over my favorite lipstick, Mac Hue.


The next thing I had to get was my Makeup Forever HD foundation in 118.

This foundation makes my skin look flawless.  Even if I dont wear any other makeup for the day, I always wear foundation because my skin is usually red and splotchy.  This foundation is so light it is like I am wearing nothing at all.  It also matches my winter skintone perfectly.  Color 118 is described as being for light skin with beige undertones.  I have never had my foundation match so flawlessly.  Makeup Forever offers a large variety of shades and I had someone working at Sephora help me match the foundation to my skin color.  Whenever I wear this makeup  I always get a ton of complements on my complexion and people often ask me if it is my makeup or just my naturally perfect skin. 

The last thing I got was some more of my Tempu Airpod Foundation in Warm Ivory.

Tempu doesn't offer as many colors so it is more difficult to match your foundation to your skin tone.  Warm Ivory doesn't match me perfectly so I have to blend the foundation onto my neck.  It is pretty easy to do so with the airbrush makeup system.  The benefit of airbrush makeup is that it last all day and will not drip off.  Also, it gives you a perfect, plastic, barbie doll look to your complexion. It will cover and conceal any imperfection.  It is nice to have flawless skin on special occasions, or for an evening out.

That is it.  That is all I got for my $100.  Doesn't seem like a lot but Sephora threw in some free samples.

No comments:

Post a Comment