Sunday, March 11, 2012

New Speedo Bathing Suit

I Got a New Speedo
I started swimming on Thursday night and it made my hip feel great.  Well, not really swimming, more like dog paddling.  I don;t really know how to swim.  But now, with my new Speedo, at least I look like I know how to swim.  No more flashing the swimmers in the next lane when my too big swim suits falls loose.  I bought one top and two bottoms.  The hot pink Speedo was the only bathing suit on sale for $35.   It came with hot pink bottoms as well, then I bought another black bottom that I liked for $14.  I figure black will go with everything.

I also plan to take adult swimming lessons.  I called the pool already and it is $150 for 8 half hour lessons.  I can pick the nights I want to go.  I think that is a pretty good deal.  The lessons are group lessons so I hope no one makes fun of me for not being able to swim.

No comments:

Post a Comment