Saturday, March 24, 2012

Hippy Gals Can Smell Good Too

 This Hippy Doesn't Stink
I want to smell good and I want to smell like Spring.  That is why I stopped by Bath and Body Works last week to pick up some fragrances.

I already have Japanese Cherry Blossom which is an exotic fragrance with Asian pear, amber, ceder wood, and sandalwood.  It is a perfect Fall and Winter scent.  But I needed something Springy so I picked up three more fragrances since it was buy 2 get 1 free.
Japanese Cherry Blossom
 Pink Chiffon, smells light and spring-like, floral, not too sweet, with hints of jasmine and vanilla.  I think this is my new favorite so I got the body wash too.
Pink Chiffon
 Sea Island Cotton, smells clean and fresh with hints of dewy jasmine and vanilla.  I love the clean smell and spray it in my closet and on my pillow.
Sea Island Cotton
 Dark Kiss, this was the last fragrance I got and I thought it was going to smell sexy, but I decided I didnt like it and exchanged it.  It had hints of amber in it, amber is too strong and overpowering of a scent for me.  Dark Kiss, to me, after wearing it for awhile, smelled too sweet, like cotton candy.  Cotton candy is not sexy.
Dark Kiss
I exchanged Dark Kiss for Paris Amour which is a light, floral, summery scent.  I thought it was similar to Pink Chiffon but a little less light and a little more romantic.  Paris Amour has dry notes of French Vanilla, Coconut Milk, Amber Wood, Sandalwood and Creamy Musk.  I just hope that the amber and the musk are not too overpowering after the floral top notes wear off since I am sensitive to amber.  I don't want to have to make another exchange.
Paris Amour
 So know I have four bottles of body spray from Bed Bath and Beyond.  That may seem like a lot, but for me I will probably use it all up within 6 months.  I go through a lot of body spray.

Every time I get out of the shower I spray my body from head to toe.  Not my face though.  Then when I get dressed spray myself again once more.  Since the scent is under my clothes, on my skin, the scent will not be overpowering to others.  

No comments:

Post a Comment