First I want to tell everyone about this awesome website, click here for Awesome Website.
It is a straight to the point account of one man's recovery from FAI surgery.
Don't worry, it has a happy ending. Not that kind of happy ending your pervs. I really enjoyed reading through his experience so this week I am doing a bullet point blog post just like Captain Applesauce did.
- I'm still in pain
- I'm still on pain meds, one twice a day
- I have great mobility in my leg
- I'm partial weight bearing, maybe 15-20%
- 2 of my 3 incisions are healing up
- The 3rd incisions is still a hole. eeeek gross
- I've been putting band aids on everyday with neosporen
- I am so grateful for my shower chair. Makes is so much easier to take a shower
- I didn't even need the toilet raiser, but keep in mind I am 5'3" and close to the toilet already lol
- My stomach has been giving me lots of trouble; poopy, yucky, no fun, trouble
- I have a pretty good appetite but still need to eat bland foods
- My hip has been popping and clicking like crazy and scaring the beejeezus out of me
- It's hard to clean the house
- It's hard to carry things like plates, or cups of water
- It's hard to shave my right leg, but I can do it and hard to put on socks, and shoes
- I cannot clean between my toes on my right foot or clip my toenails.
- I think my recovery is on track though