Thursday, December 15, 2011

Two week since my surgery Check In

Two Weeks Since Surgery 
First I want to tell everyone about this awesome website, click here for Awesome Website.
It is a straight to the point account of one man's recovery from FAI surgery.
Don't worry, it has a happy ending.  Not that kind of happy ending your pervs.  I really enjoyed reading through his experience so this week I am doing a bullet point blog post just like Captain Applesauce did.
http://www.captainapplesauce.com/fai/#ido 
  • I'm still in pain
  • I'm still on pain meds, one twice a day
  • I have great mobility in my leg
  • I'm partial weight bearing, maybe 15-20%
  • 2 of my 3 incisions are healing up
  • The 3rd incisions is still a hole.  eeeek gross
  • I've been putting band aids on everyday with neosporen
  • I am so grateful for my shower chair.  Makes is so much easier to take a shower
  • I didn't even need the toilet raiser, but keep in mind I am 5'3" and close to the toilet already lol
  • My stomach has been giving me lots of trouble;  poopy, yucky, no fun, trouble
  • I have a pretty good appetite but still need to eat bland foods
  • My hip has been popping and clicking like crazy and scaring the beejeezus out of me
  • It's hard to clean the house 
  • It's hard to carry things like plates, or cups of water
  • It's hard to shave my right leg, but I can do it and hard to put on socks, and shoes
  • I cannot clean between my toes on my right foot or clip my toenails. 
  • I think my recovery is on track though 

No comments:

Post a Comment