- I am off of pain meds except for bad nights.
- 2 of my three incisions are healed and one is still scabbed
- I have been putting about 20-30% weight on my leg and it is feeling okay.
- My hip hurts differently than it did pre-surgery. I take this as a good sign that my impingement is gone.
- My opposite hip and knee (left) are hurting really bad because they have to carry the extra weight. I worry about my left hip.
- My appetite is really good. I still get an upset stomach if I eat anything too exciting like spicy dishes or sushi. I have been eating a lot of soup, fruit, yogurt and drinking lots of tea and juice.
- My upper back is hurting really bad; I think because I sit a lot and hunch over on my crutches. I can't walk around a stretch out.
- I got a foot massage and they massaged my back and hips and it was really a relief. I can't wait to start physical therapy and have them massage my hip out. It feels really tight.
- I can touch my toes now but I can't sit cross-legged yet.
- Of course I am still on crutches and will be off of crutches in 3 more weeks.
Thursday, December 22, 2011
3 weeks since Surgery Check In
3 Weeks Since My Surgery
Wednesday marked three weeks since my surgery. My body stopped feeling like it got ran over by a bus and now it just feels like I got ran over by a bike. I am feeling much better but I not ready to cut a rug on the dance floor yet.
Posted by Angie at 7:18 PM