Friday, July 13, 2012

Buisness Card Anyone?

So today I ordered business cards from vistaprint.com.  The 250 business cards are free and shipping is $8.  The business cards basically have my blog web address on them and say "Invisible Disabilities Awareness"  and the card also lists the conditions I have.  I have so many people asking me so many questions about my crutches, cane, foot, knee, leg, power shopping cart, and handicap parking that I figured I could steer everyone with questions to my blog.

If people are as truly interested as they seem to be, they can check out my blog and that should answer most of their questions.

Kinda silly but I will give it a try.  I will let everyone know how it goes.

Sincerely your silly business card carrying,
Angie

P.S  If you have not read The Spoon Theory please read it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment