LIEBSTER - The meaning:
A German word meaning sweet, kind, nice, dear, beloved, lovely, valued and welcome.
Here are the guidelines for the Liebster:
- Post 11 random facts about yourself.
My 11 Random Facts:
- One leg is longer than the other and I wear a lift in my shoe
- Marie is my middle name
- I wish that I owned a vineyard
- I have had two hip surgeries
- I have had three of my wisdom teeth out
- I love the color grey because it reminds me of my hometown Seattle
- I adopted a dog named Penny this year; she is four years old
- I volunteer at the animal shelter making videos of cats
- I love chocolate and coffee
- I love lime flavored Margaritas!
- I sing "Call Me Maybe" to my dog and she likes it
And here are the questions that Denise asked me:
1. Why did you start blogging?
2. What is your favorite season?
3. If you could travel anywhere, where would you go?
4. Who is your role model?
5. What is your favorite thing about yourself?
6. What was the first concert you ever went to?
7. What is your favorite book?
8. If you could create one law, what would it be?
9. What are three words that best describe you?
10. What is your favorite quote?
11. If you had to eat one food item for the rest of your life, what would it be?
coffee, does that count? I could do decaf and put milk in it, but it wouldn't be very nutritious.
Here are the questions that I am asking you:
3. What would you do if you had a million dollars?
4. Are you a good dancer?
5. Are you good at Jeopardy / Do you watch the show?
7. What is the last book you read and did you enjoy it?