Tuesday, July 5, 2011

How to have a Hippy Wedding

Well,  I am not going to let my hip pain get in the way of this hippy wedding.  This is what I am going to do on the day to manage my pain level.  I want to have fun the whole day without being in too much pain.  Here is a sneak peak at my shoes.

1) Have fantastic flat shoes.  I love high heels, but I can only dream about wearing a heel right now.  It is flat shoes for me all the way.
2) Have a receiving line.  I will be sitting on a stool in the receiving line. That way I can talk to each of my guest without having to stand up.
3) Have a short dance song.  Our dance song is cheeky, fun and totally fits my personality.  It is also short.  My  father daughter dance song will also be shortened to accommodate my lack of dancing and walking abilities.
4)Drugs, I will have anti-inflammatories, and vicodin on hand if I need it.  I will have to not drink if I need to take these.
5) Alcohol.  Whenever I have a bad hip day, I usually pour myself a glass a wine and try to relax. As long as I am not in too much pain this usually works to numb the pain a little and be able to relax.
6) Sit down.  My number one way to manage my pain is to sit down.  There will be plenty of seats as I make my way around the ballroom.
7) Let my groom cater to me.  He always offers anyways and I wont refuse his help. I love this guy.
8) Have fun.  Hopefully I will be having too much fun to even think about my hip for the day.  I cant wait to see you all there.

No comments:

Post a Comment