So I am 20 weeks post op, or about 4 and a half months. I am still on crutches. Eekk. I have been putting more weight on my surgical leg though. I will tell you about the good and the bad. First the Good
- I can sit crossed legged
- I can do piriformis stretch
- I am in better shape from going to the gym a few days a week
- I learning how to swim and swimming a couple times a week
- I am super popular with my crutch puppies (yes the puppies are back) and someone even copied my idea and got tigers for their crutches. I am such a fashionista!
- I have really painful flare ups and sometimes I can't sleep
- I'm still on crutches
- I still get tired going out of the house and running too many errands
- I am still on crutches
- My skin is horrible from the cholorine in the pool from all the swimming I have been doing
- Swimming makes my hip flexor tighten up pretty bad
- Did I mention I am still on crutches?