Wednesday, January 23, 2013

I Moved My Blog

Moving My Blog




Hello lovely blog readers.  I moved my blog to hippyangie.wordpress.com so go see my new posts there.  The reason I moved my blog is because I signed in to blogger one day and all my photos were gone.  I did not know this before, but all of the photos I uploaded to my blog were actually uploaded to Picasaweb.    Picasaweb seemed to have deleted all my photos.  I am going to try and upload the photos again, but I may not be able to fix all the photos.  The bad things about my photos not showing up means that it will be harder for other hippies to find my blog since my photos will no longer show up in the search.  I love it when other hippies find my blog!

I have heard a lot of good things about Wordpress, and it is a very powerful tool to use so I will try it out.    So here is to a new year and a new blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment